mercredi 5 décembre 2007

TV Journal Assigment #5

With MythBusters, I have learned the way to take for evolving a myth. I like this Tv show because it makes science interesting. I also learned that you can evolved a myth by using basic things, and not only scientist things. I recommend this show for all the one who want to learn the truth about many things in relation to life and science. First time I saw this program, they did some crazy things to evaluate myths and they really impress me. Everyone I see watching this program for the first time already love it after only one episode. I think this is the best Tv show for the guy who wants to learn many things.

2 commentaires:

Jane a dit…

It's great to know about this show and I'm sure many students would find it interesting.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.